- 4 Training platforms at 32 feet.
Diving atracations include 2 Airplanes, 1 Bus, 1 Car, 2 -21 ft Boats, 1 Sall Boat, Monstrous rock crusher. Buoys on surface locating diving attractions.
- 2 glass bottom boats at 32 ft dept. Can be used for training. 1 glass bottom boat at 60ft.
- Approximately 88 acres with Lake depths of 32 to 36 feet, 5 acres with Lake depths of 60 feet, and 7 acres of depths of 80 feet. Interesting wall diving
- Management on site. Lake owned and operated by a Diver that has dove at over 25 dive sites to see and improve Fantasy Lake facilities to make Fantasy Lake a premier diving training facility
- Boat simulator on top of water.
- Hiking Trails up to Fantasy Lake Mountain , “ highest point in Wake County ”.
- No fishing, swimmers, pets, or children. Scuba Divers and guest only.
- Scuba divers may bring guests for camping, sunbathing and hiking.
Lake entry is on honor system if entry shelter on the left is unattended. Cash and checks only. No credit cards. Entry shelter has lake maps, deposit slips, sigh in sheet and deposit box. (See Park Fees below)
A Diving Map Guide showing Lake points of interest is available.
View Map ..
$20 Per Day
$5 Per Day
Per Person Per Night
Plus Guest Fees or Dive Fees
View Web Links
Of Interest To Scuba Divers
Click Image for Larger View